Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Katra Sutra


Last night me and the homey Hudini went out to NY to catch the homey Moruf perform at the flyer sported above. In recent weeks I feel the blog has been the Moo show with all the videos we got up from this guy. It really just shows that the kid is putting in work. I had a good old time having drinks and running up an expensive tab. The DJ did his thing and kept the party live with music that fit the mood (which for the later parts of the nbight was techno, jersey club and reggae). The reason we were there did not disappoint either. Moo went up and did his thing on stage. I actually got video of all the songs he performed and a few were tracks (it seems) from his up coming mixtape. I got to admit i was impressed with his live demeanor and his 90s  lingo kept the crowd laugh. Moo is a groovey dude #Bong. So check out the Video (its kind of dark.. I dont have my new iphone yet) and tell me what you think. ENJOI!

Part 1


Part 2


Part 3


Part 4

1 comment: