Saturday, July 10, 2010

Epiphany

I have felt bad about not being on and doing more post. Then I really thought about it. It's the summertime. If there was a point in a year where you were suppose to spend all of your time off of a computer... it would be now. So with that realization in mind I have come to the conclusion that I shouldn't force post and constant content on you unless it's of any real substance. For the most part most of you are out enjoying summer (when you aren't tweeting, facebooking or blogging yourselves). So with that in mind I will do the same. Post will come. I am not leaving. Just not over thinking the concept of having and operating a popular blog. I love and appreciate each and ever person who has ever read or taken the time to check out the blog. I really want to show love to those of you who frequent the blog. I know who some of you are others I have no clue but I really and truly want to thank you. I feel like I'm babbling and I hate that feeling so I'm going to stop. So when the next post comes you all will be the first to know. You guys know how I like to end it. ENJOI!



Stay RURF
Sdot

No comments:

Post a Comment