Thursday, July 29, 2010

LAST DAY OF DIESEL WAREHOUSE SAMPLE SALE

I've known about it since Monday, LoL FORGIVE ME for waiting until the LAST DAY to share the hookup..but BETTER LATE THAN NEVER!! : )

School's around the corner, you might as well hit up this sale and see what majorly discounted treasures await you. You all know how hard I ride for Diesel..I wouldn't set you up for failure. Plenty of premium denim, cool tees, spare parts (belts, hats, etc) to choose from under every line of the brand including Diesel, Diesel Black Gold, and 55DSL.

Located at 220 W19th Street in NYC..the best way to get there is the 1 train to 18th Street...or the PATH to 23rd and walking up and over. Like I said, it's the last day of the sale, and it lasts from 10-6p. This is your official invite from me..lol...go for it! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment