Tuesday, July 27, 2010

OOOOOOHHHHHH SHHHHHHH...LOOK WHO IT IS!

LoL VOQ!!!!! Absence makes the heart grow fonder right? That means by now you should be crying tears of joy because I've been away for a while...mainly to try my VERY BEST to enjoy summer...as Sdot mentioned in a previous post. I've been hunting for fun, interning/assisting the Fashion Market Editor at Vibe Magazine, and contemplating many moves for the future...with that, I admit I have been QUITE neglectful. Sorry! You forgive me? Good.

Here's what sucks though, I have no camera! So I have not been able to visually chronicle the rare instances that I have experienced summertime splendor such as cookouts, midnight Jersey Shore moves with homies, free concerts in Brooklyn, and fashion shows in the Financial District...you'll just have to take my word for it!! I'll try to slowly bring in some posts of past happenings so as not to bombard you all, but I don't wanna pinky-promise a full out comeback because there are still a few weeks left of reckless summer opportunities away from the computer....but for now...here I am ; )

Stay Tuned!

With Love, -Farasha xo

No comments:

Post a Comment