Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Speaking of Amazing Comebacks....MISS LAURYN HILL | "REPERCUSSIONS"

In the midst of the boys reporting on recent findings in their world of hip-hop, I felt it was my duty to update those of you who are just now getting up from up under that rock you've been under on the comeback of Lauryn Hill. Anyone can tell you that I am a HUGE Lauryn fan. The masterpiece that is "The Miseducation" has been a staple and storybook of my life since grade school, so it goes without saying that my heart has been all a-flutter lately with her steadily performing her classics more and more in the past few months.


While we can all still enjoy her hits, she has INDEED been working on some new treasure..."Repercussions", yet another soulful and conscious, vibed out record has been all over the 'net ever since her live performance at the FESPAD Festival in Rwanda on Sunday!!! Please people...without further ado...GET INTO IT...




I'm also loving L.Boogie in these voluminous African-print harem pants, unique blazer and jewelry!!

No comments:

Post a Comment