Sunday, January 2, 2011

AAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!

"AAAAHHH" LoL...was my clever way of saying that I'm sorry for the mysterious disappearance. Don't take it personally VOQ fam, one of my homies even text me and said, "You're like a superhero, always missing in action". Haha...whatever, I'm back. & I've come bearing more gifts of love, laughter, and super down-to-earth insight. The latter part of my 2K10 consisted of working crazy hours and trying my best to spend time with the family. Blessings came in the form of bi-weekly paychecks and a new addition to my tribe of nieces. (I love you little Mya!!) I'm content at the moment & even have a little extra time to post. ;o)

I would now like to extend the warmest wishes to all who check out the blog. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!! & I challenge you to maintain swag in all realms of your life: education, spirituality, style, fun, finances, hobbies, etc etc. while also exploring new things and fully enjoy doing so. Let's make 2K11 amazing!!

While I refuse to make any solid resolutions for the new year, I will say that 1 of my goals is to be available to post more frequently on everything cool, so ride w/ me folks! :o)



-With Love, XO

No comments:

Post a Comment