Friday, January 14, 2011

The Rule of 3

Hey folks! Today's post is of the sneaker aficionado persuasion. 2010 was a big year for kicks. We saw the Cool Grey XIs, Pearl and Copper Foamposites, The re-release of the Olympic VIIs just to name a few. This year seems to be no different. Nike and Jordan brand seems to like causing empty pockets and they don't have any intention of stopping. Today I will be highlighting 3 of the most anticipated releases which just so happen to all be, well (Jordan) IIIs. It has been confirmed that this month the white/cement IIIs will be released, next month the Jordan III Black History Months will be dropping, and later this year in the holiday season the black/cement IIIs will be released. Now I will say that I'm not a fan of IIIs as much as the rest of the sneaker world. They have too much of a bland feel in my opinion. I will say that I do appreciate the beauty of a good color-way and the White/cements might have to end up in my kick arsenal. They are slated to release on the 22nd of this month so if you are looking to grab a pair you got a little over a week to prep. The Black/Cements are probably the most anticipated of the 3 releases and I believe It will also be (and don't quote me on this) a quickstrike so the pandemonium that will ensue will be pretty high. No set date yet but they will be a release to look out for. Finally the BHMs which have had some mixed reviews some completely hate them others are so/so and some love them but despite how folks feel I'm sure they will sell. Look for these in February. So if you are fan of IIIs this is definitely a good year for you. Here are some photos for you to drool over for now. ENJOI!

White/Cement



Black History Months



Black/Cement


Stay RURF
Sdot

No comments:

Post a Comment