Sunday, January 2, 2011

Viewer Discretion Advised

HAPPY NEW YEAR FOLKS!!! I haven't posted since last year (a little bit of New Year humor for you.. no?... ok). This Post is being done via my own computer which I brought back to life somehow. This in itself is also a cause for celebration. But I digress the purpose of today's post is 2 guys by the name of Pr3ci$e and Danimal. An artist and producer respectively who made a pretty nice concept album by the name of Not For Kids. I had the chance to review it and I just wanted to bring it to you guys and see what you thought of it as well. I'm not going to say too much else except watch my review.. and tell what you think of Not For Kids too!! ENJOI!

Follow Danimal on twitter: @TheRealDanimal
Download: Not For Kids

My Review


Stay RURF
Sdot

No comments:

Post a Comment