Sunday, January 2, 2011

Mixtape Vault: Moruf-Garden State of Mind: Ready to Live







Finally one of my close friends and fellow Jersey MC's has dropped his much anticipated debut project Garden State of Mind: Ready to Live. My cousin/sister introduced me to this brotha a few years ago and believe it or not I just found out we might've gone to pre-school together (wowzers lol) Anyway, this isn't just another mixtape, its a testament of hard work, grind, and persistence. The Prelude and freestyles were good appetizers, but the main course is finally here. I couldn't be more proud of Moruf and the rest of his French Exit/SWC team. Make sure you go cop this gem asap and be a witness of someone turning his ideas into REALITY. Oh yea before I forget....#BONG!! #supportgoodmusic #believe #nodaysoff

Garden State of Mind: Ready to Live

Letter After T, Before V
'U'

No comments:

Post a Comment