Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Ready or not

So the mixtape I review here was quite possibly one of the most anticipated music releases since Dr. Dre's Detox (which still has yet to be released). In some ways it lived up to the hype and in others not so much. It was still one of the best mixtapes I have heard in a while and it just so happens to be from a guy who seem to be a regular on our blog Moruf. Moo does his best to deliver a very retro melodic underground hip hop vibe when he spits and on that tip he delivers. He touches on subject matter that any guy growing up in the inner city that is from their environment but not Of it can relate to. He speaks on things from girls (that is: good girls, bad girls, whores, gold diggers) to trying to make his family proud to losing someone near and dear to you to the ups and downs of being an artist on the rise. I had my head bumping and nodding from start to finish and it was a consistent release. I say this in my review and I will say it again as solid a release as this was I did and I do expect MORE and BETTER from Moruf. He has the potential to be one of the most successful artist to ever come out of New Jersey and I expect that from him. I know for sure I will see him at the top. I guess you can look at is as a bit of tough love. That's it for now. The link to ready to live and my review are below sooooo... ENJOI!

Follow Moruf on twitter: Moo88
Checkout his blogs: Ready 2 Live and Streetwear Couture

(Click the Pic to Download)

My Review


Stay RURF
Sdot

No comments:

Post a Comment