Thursday, March 11, 2010

Behold.... A Lady

I have been thinking for sometime that Visions has needed more of a feminine touch. I mean the testosterone levels here have been pretty high. So I was thinking why not introduce an X-factor in to the mix. Some lovely young lady to help diversify the image of Visions of Quest. We don't just totally want to be geared just toward men so we need to expand those horizons. I know plenty of people that I could have chosen to join us here at Visions. Even fewer that could add that special touch of pizazz. So as I caroused through Facebook and I took a gander at twitter. I saw one of my good friends was looking to become a blogger. In my head I'm thinking "She would be perfect. A: She's a girl. B: We need more fashion, female, and other news related stuff (She's stylish). C: We need some one with desire to blog (she does). and D: she's pretty awesome". So with all that in mind I was thinking why not extend the invitation to this lovely lady. She is already like family. She is the Godsister of Visions own Hudini. She is lively, well spoken, cool, and pretty damn fly so it's is only right that I bring her to you guys I think she is a pretty dope young lady and I know you will to. So with no further delay I would like to present to you all the newest member at Visions of Quest.... Farasha <3 .... ENJOI!



Follow Farasha on Twitter: @HAUT3_PiNK

No comments:

Post a Comment