Thursday, March 4, 2010

Yes, I Hung Out With Redman AND Method Man

Its not everyday you get to attend a concert with Legends or Trend Setters. Its not everyday you get to meet two of your heroes. Well I can say I did both in one night. Last week thanx to some networking and connections with my buddies over at: The Blackout 4Ever I got to meet 'Doc' & 'The Cal'. This video was live, real, not scripted, and very HOOD! After these two icons tore it up live @ The Mezzanine @ Penn State University they shared their insight on their illustrious careers, advice for aspiring artists like myself, and tons of other things. Was there weed yes (TONS)! Was there liquor yes! Were there groopies yes! Was there a tour bus full of ghetto dudes left & right yes! But besides all of that, before & after the interview I got to pick the brains of two of my heroes and reasons for why I picked up a mic in the first place. Enjoy the video!

Sidebar: Me & Red definitely grew up like 10 minutes from each other in Newark/EO lol & gave he me mad props for pursuing a career of my own along with Meth; And the white Coogi Jacket shoulder is me behind Redman, and I know! I know! maaad ghetto camera/interview work but hey dont judge lol



Letter After T, Before V
'U'

No comments:

Post a Comment