Friday, March 5, 2010

Hi my names Sidanii and I'm a Sneakerhead.. "Hiiii Sidanii."

Sooooooo Yea.. I picked the shoes I was going to get guys. Instead of 3 I got 4 pairs (yea I got it bad lol). My money was right and I just felt like "hey I want them so Im gonna buy them" and I did. I got some feedback from folks. Some unanimous others up in the air but when it came to it I felt like what I was copping now was a no brainer. I won't babble on (get it Babylon lol..yes I'm very corny) because I know you want to see the kicks. So without further adieu here are my new kicks. ENJOI!

 I decided to go with...

 The Huxtables


The Aqua Hoop Structures


The Motorsports


and The Pacmans

My name's Sidanii and I'm addicted to Kicks

Sb: I'm not really a drake fan by any stretch of the imagination but this beat is sick and the rosetta stone line was dope. This is my jam of the day.




Stay RURF
Sdot

No comments:

Post a Comment