Wednesday, March 10, 2010

"VI" is the magic Number

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!" That's how I screamed... today (Like I was a girl who saw a mouse) when i found out the latest in Jordan Brand news. Now there are a handful of things that could get me this excited. Meeting Kanye West, marrying Serena Williams (or Jessica Biel), getting a pair of Grape Vs for under $300, and what I found out today! Two of the most sough after pair of Jordan's are going to be together in one pack. The Jordan VI Black/Infrared and the Jordan VI White/Infrared will be in a pack released in June. I got this information from 3 very reliable sources The Hood Nerd, Sneakgeekz, and Flight Club Korea (I know its in Korean but you know what it's saying lol). So with that being said I had to post this.. My Jay game is pretty on point as of now but this will just add insult to injury (I will quite literally be killing the sneaker game). I will have this pack just like I got the VII pack and the Space Jams and every other pair of kicks I wanted. This literally made my day so of course I had to relay it to the lovely readers of our blog. No actuall pics yet of the upcoming release but I will hit you with picks of the OG releases so your mouth can water as much as mine did. ENJOI!



Black Infrareds








White Infrareds


Sb: I know my some post may seem a lil redundant but I will always place emphasis on things I love (I love VIs which are Jordan's. I love Jordan's which are sneakers. I love sneakers which are almost as close to my heart as my my love for women lol). I will have more music and we got a special surprise as it pertains to a new addition to the Visions family so stay tuned...

Follow these guys on twitter (You should already be following @Visionsofquest):

Stay RURF
Sdot

No comments:

Post a Comment